Why Take Admission In The Leading Universities Of Canada?
If you are not sure in which country you want to complete your undergraduate studies, allow us to spark your interest in introducing you to Canada and give you a clear idea of the quality of life there and the most prestigious universities.
One of the countries with the most developed education system in the world, Canada, is attracting more and more international students for Bachelor studies, as well as for Master studies.
Another island of democracy, which is ready to accommodate any foreign student. Study in Canada is one of the best ways to get a higher education in an English-speaking country with a high standard of living.
Unlike Russia and Australia, Canada does not have a State Department of Education. There are standards, but each university has its own method of teaching, which corresponds to the territory in which it is located.
One of the main advantages of Canada study overseas, in addition to a high level of education, is the allocation of subsidies for research activities.
The Government of Canada cares for prospective employees and actively sponsors education by providing scholarships, grants, and creating support programs. The quality of education in Canada can be judged by statistics.
Canada is famous for its cold winters, as there are several regions in the country whose lands are covered by snow for more than half the year, but universities are not concentrated in these areas.
Pros of having higher education in Canada:
- High quality teaching. If the teacher is engaged in teaching, then he teaches and does not imitate violent activities. In introducing innovation in education, Canada is in first place.
- Prestige. You can work with a Canadian University degree anywhere in the world.
- Ability to work during studies. As a student, you can legally work up to 20 hours per week while studying and up to 40 during the holidays.
- Ability to work in Canada after graduation for up to three years.
Graduates have the right to obtain a so-called “postgraduate work permit”. The duration of such a permit depends on the duration of the completed educational program:
- Less than 8 months- permission is not granted.
- From 8 months to 2 years- leave is granted for a period equal to the duration of the program.
- More than 2 years- permission is granted for 3 years.
Canada boasts world-renowned universities and research institutions. This is because the education system is based on interdisciplinary studies, combined with excellent transferable teaching methods for students.
Compared to other countries, Canadian international tuition fees, accommodation and other living expenses remain competitive. The best thing about Canada is the fact that the average cost of studies and living expenses for international students are lower than in many other countries.
With qualifications recognized worldwide, Canada study overseas is a great choice of study because you get the best value for money while still benefiting from world-class education.
This hospitable country has one of the best education systems in the world. Just like in America, education in Canada is of high quality and you can choose from a wide range of courses.