The Importance of Educational Agents in Canada Study Abroad
- October 15, 2018
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Study Abroad in Dubai
Language schools, colleges or universities abroad receive multiple requests from students of all parts of the world. The main cities of Canada such as Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal are considered the most multicultural cities in the world. The work of the educational agent facilitates the transition to study and live in Canada for our international students.
Going to Canada is a great decision and a great adventure for international students. If you are considering studying in Canada, a recruitment agency and/or study abroad consultants in Dubai can be a great help. Relocation, requesting a program, and acquiring the proper documentation does not seem so daunting with a little help from people with knowledge in one of these organizations.
There are so many elements and decisions to consider when choosing to study abroad, but it does not have to be unmanageable. Working with an agency will give you the opportunity to receive individualized attention, and factor in your own personal obstacles.
A study overseas agency asks me a large amount of money in advance to search for my course. The agencies are facilitators of the admission process and it is not necessary to pay for your course until you have decided which program you would like to take, in what city and for how long.
- The agency tells me that the tuition is not refundable if the visa is denied. If your student visa has been denied by Immigration Canada. Tuition must be fully refundable except for registration or processing fees.
- The study in Canada agency promises me to work in Canada without having to study. Educational agents do not have access to job opportunities. And if an agency promises you to work without studying you may be incurred in a legal fault because the Canadian law protects employees and at no time should the applicant pay for a job. In our case, we do not have a job bank since we specialize in helping international students.
- A study abroad education consultants cannot collect and do for immigration procedures on behalf of the student. Educational agents cannot offer immigration counseling, nor charge only that they are accredited by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Educational agents usually work with immigration consultants who have the necessary credentials and knowledge to do immigration paperwork on behalf of the student. In our case, we work with consultants who are active members and whose credentials are up to date.
- Find that the school where you are going to study has a designated school number. The Government of Canada also regulates the institutions that accept and issue letters of acceptance to international students and gives them a designated school number.
- Look for the agency in the lists of authorized agencies of the schools. Many of the schools publish the list of authorized agents in each of the countries where they have representatives. You can search that the agent you are working with is within that list.