How Much Does It Cost To Study In Canada? Know The Budget Here
- August 15, 2020
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Study in Canada Uncategorized
If you decided to study and work abroad,immigrating and studying in the universities of Canada is your best option. The Canadian territory has the best sunsets and unique landscapes, and unbeatable opportunities to study and work. Therefore, it is important that you know how much it costs to study in Canada so that you can live this adventure as soon as possible.
In this order of ideas, we prepare, for you, an article where you can find out how much it costs to study in Canada and, thus, live a gap year or a season full of learning in Canada.
Saying exactly how much to study in Canada is somewhat complicated since it depends on several factors: the city in which you live, the course you want to take. However, an approximate initial amount of studying in Canada is from 3,000 to 5,000 USD.
In that figure, we include the initial expenses of your trip: airline tickets, student visa, and initial payment of the course. Also, some expenses at destination: accommodation, food, transportation but, to give you a clearer picture, we will review main things with detail.
Initial expenses of your trip
If you wonder how much it costs to study in Canada, you should include in the budget your airline tickets. We cannot give you an exact cost of the tickets as this will depend on the country you live in, the time you travel, the stopovers if you had to do them.
However, we can give you some tips to get tickets at a good price and, thus, knowing how much it costs to study in Canada does not cause a heart attack.
- Browse incognito mode. In this way, travel websites will not be able to track your interests and will not increase tickets.
- Always use flight comparators. Thus, you will not have to enter 20 web pages at once and you can compare airlines, routes, ticket prices, etc.
- Choose the best date and the best time. For example, if you travel on a Tuesday, you can save up to 12% on your ticket. Also, consider traveling between 6:00 pm and 12:00 am.
- If you know exactly your return date, buy a round trip ticket. Otherwise, you can buy a one-way ticket with an open return.
- Make scales. We know that this is not the most comfortable option in the world, but it is an excellent way to save money while studying in Canada.
- Travel with low cost airlines. If you don’t mind sacrificing some amenities, get a ticket with these airlines.
- Use your miles. If you or your family members have traveler miles or points, check with the airline if you can redeem them.
These tips are foolproof, so apply them with confidence. Getting very expensive tickets to fly to Canada is a thing of the past.
The medical insurance
If you want to know how much it costs to study in Canada, you should know very well the price of medical insurance. Why? Because, to apply for your student visa, you must take out medical insurance that covers the entirety of your stay.
In addition, the health system in Canada is very good, but also very expensive. Healing a broken arm, for example, can be a serious blow to your economy; therefore, it is important that you have health insurance in Canada.