Why Choosing Study in Canada is the Best Option for Indian Students?
- September 15, 2022
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Study in Canada
For Indian students seeking international education, Canada has become one of the top choices. We have some information that aspirants should be aware of if they desire to study in Canada and settle overseas with employment chances.
Why Canada is the best choice?
- In Canada, living expenses and education are reasonable.
- People moving there can expect a good standard of living.
- The best universities in the world are located in Canada, as evidenced by their high rankings on the Times Higher Education Universities list.
- Recently, only English and French were recognized as the official languages of Canada; Punjabi was just added. Naturally, for Indian students, language is not a hurdle.
- The country has excellent employment prospects and a high employment rate.
- The universities in Canada adhere to one of the best educational systems in the world, which promotes innovation, research-based education, and multicultural mingling.
You can always apply for a scholarship from Canadian institutions if you are a deserving student and want to further your studies abroad. However, there are a few things you should keep in mind when applying for scholarships:
- To be eligible for a scholarship grant from the desired university, a student must get a scholarly grade in their prior degree. The minimum score needed, meanwhile, differs between universities, courses, and levels of application.
- The amount of the grant varies by university.
- Students must submit their scholarship applications at least 8 to 12 months before the start of the course they are interested in. You can always choose an education loan from financial institutions if you have trouble paying for your Canadian education.
Top 5 Universities in Canada
Here is a list of the top 5 Canadian universities for your reference before you apply to study in Canada.
- University of Toronto
- University of British Columbia
- University of Montreal
- McGill University Montreal
- McMaster University
Documents Required For Student Visa
You must start your student visa application as soon as one of the Canadian universities accepts your application for international study. Here are the fundamental records that each applicant must deliver to the embassy for them to complete their visa:
- Valid Passport
- confirmation of enrollment from the university
- Bank statements or other financial documentation with a minimum balance of CAD 10,000 is required for each year you reside in Canada.
- passport-sized pictures (35cmx45cm)
- One week before the start of the visa application process, an IME, or immigration medical examination.
- Exams to demonstrate English language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Purpose Statement (document proof of your intention of application)
- Visa application costs of 160 CAD are only accepted through credit cards.
These are the fundamental details that each applicant should be aware of before applying to Canada for international study.
Go With Unidirection
With the help of their educational consultants, Unidirection has assisted numerous students in completing their goals of study in Canada. So, what are you waiting for? Call us right away!