Visa Requirements for English Students 2019
- October 24, 2019
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Study in UK
In case you are wondering what a student visa is? Then here is the answer, laterally a student visa is a type of visa given to a student who wishes to study outside his or her country of origin for a long study program usually longer than 3 months.
However, the process of applying for a UK student visa is rigorous; if not done correctly, it could lead to a loss of opportunities to study abroad. Thus, by obtaining the required marks, writing the essay, and finally accepting a study abroad, the program is the difficult part of becoming an international student; for most of you, the work is not yet finished. It’s time to break with your student visa application.
Children between 4 and 15 can only be educated in independent paid schools.
The payment methods can be made online using a MasterCard or Visa card, by requesting a withdrawal from the visa application center and selected branches of the Standard Chartered Bank, or by cash at the visa application center and some selected branches of Standard Chartered Bank.
UK student visa requirements
The student visa requires the following mandatory documents along with supporting documents for financial and academic documents.
- Make sure you refer to the checklist before applying or going to the consulate for the visa interview.
- A completed student visa application form.
- An acceptance letter on the course. The approved training service provider will provide you with a letter of acceptance (CAS) and a visa letter, which are official and unconditional offers of a place on a course of study. The visa should be issued no more than six months before the request, as the applications in which the visa letters are older than six months will be refused.
- The applicant must meet all the standards of the immigration rules.
- Proof of funds – The money you have to pay covers the course fees for your first year of study and the cost of living up to a maximum of nine months, with proof that you have kept the money for at least 28 days. The amount you need depends on whether you will be studying in or out of UK and that the end of that period of 28 should not exceed one month before the date of the application.
- Confirmation of payment of Visa fees and payslips
- Original marks / provisional certificates
You must be able to prove that you have a confirmed place at the school, university, or college where are planning to go for study in UK. It is known as “confirmation of acceptance for studies” (CAS). And enough money (also known as “maintenance or funds”) to cover course costs and living costs in the UK.
It is possible to use a scholarship to cover maintenance funds for dependent family members, but the scholarship letter must state that the funds are also intended for dependents.
Where to apply
The process for obtaining a student visa in the UK is completely online, but you will need to visit the UK Visa Application Center for the biometrics interview.