UEA Study Abroad Scholarships Guide for Indian Students
- January 20, 2023
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Educational Scholarships
Global education can change someone’s life. Every year, millions of people leave their home countries to seek study abroad advice. Many people, however, may consider the cost excessive. Indian students are known for going the additional mile to obtain the greatest education possible, and study abroad scholarships enable them to obtain a world-class education without incurring financial hardship. Scholarships are financial aid programs that allow deserving students from low- and middle-income households to study at some of the world’s greatest universities without incurring financial hardship.
Every year, various organizations award scholarships to Indian students who wish to study abroad, allowing them to significantly lower the cost of their education. Many scholarships for studying abroad are available in India, which the Indian government awards to private enterprises, individuals, trusts, and other organizations.
Types of Foreign Scholarships Available
Study abroad scholarships for Indian students can be divided into the following categories:
- Merit-based: Merit-based scholarships are provided based on an applicant’s academic history or qualifying exam scores. This study abroad fellowship for Indian students is given to academically gifted overseas students. They don’t consider a student’s financial situation.
- University Scholarships:These are unique types of scholarships given to Indian students to help them afford their education overseas. These grants, unlike admission scholarships, do not require submission. You are immediately eligible for these scholarships if you are already enrolled in a college or university.
- Government Scholarships: The Indian government offers several scholarships for studying abroad. State governments also contribute to the funding of these types of scholarships for Indian students studying abroad. Governments of foreign nations may grant scholarships to international students who wish to study abroad.
- Private Scholarships: Scholarships granted by private people or organizations to Indian students. Community organizations and businesses also provide overseas scholarships for Indian students. Donors establish private funds to finance scholarships for Indian students studying abroad.
Scholarship Choices Accessible To Indian Students
Outstanding Academic Excellence Scholarships
The University of Wollongong in Dubai is offering this scholarship. The grant is available for both undergraduate and graduate studies. The institution makes the scholarship available at the beginning of each semester. It is only available to first-year students, and the benefits range from a 20 percent to a 10% reduction in tuition fees.
Scholarships for Undergraduate Programmes at BITS Pilani, Dubai
The scholarship is for bachelor’s level and is offered by BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus. The BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus (BPDC) is the major engineering college in Dubai International Academic City and is a branch campus of the internationally renowned Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) (DIAC).
2011 Masdar Institute Fully Funded Master Scholarships
Masdar Institute is offering a Master’s level scholarship.
The institute accepts applications from both domestic and international students who are qualified.
SP Jain Center of SPG Management Global MBA Program
S P Jain’s scholarship program is exceptionally selective, offering low-interest loans to deserving and disadvantaged applicants.
Only those who have been accepted into the GMBA program are eligible to apply for these scholarships and loans.
Obtaining a study abroad scholarship has become a dream for many Indian students who wish to live in luxury while receiving a world-class education. Consult with the experts of Uni-direction, today.