Top Undergraduate Scholarships in UK International Student Can Opt for in 2022
- August 22, 2022
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Educational Scholarships
International students have consistently placed the United Kingdom high on their priority lists. Students from all over the world are constantly drawn to the area by its famous universities and promising job market. This also suggests that students frequently face stiff competition for scholarship possibilities, though. As a result, overseas students always strive to obtain scholarships in UK for their chosen courses. Let us assist you if you intend to travel to the UK for further education but are unsure of how to obtain a scholarship. This blog will address all of your concerns and questions regarding the scholarship for Indian students studying in the UK.
Eligibility Criteria and Other Requirements
Depending on the sort of scholarship and college you choose, different requirements apply. You must meet every requirement for qualifying in order to increase your chances of receiving scholarships in UK. If you don’t, your application will be turned down. Therefore, make sure you are aware of the eligibility standards before beginning to fill out the application for any particular scholarship kind.
A strong high school GPA is one of the common criteria for eligibility for a scholarship for Indian students in the UK. Your prospects of receiving the scholarship will therefore be increased by exhibiting exceptional achievement in both academics and extracurricular activities, as well as by providing a high school transcript to support the same.
Top Undergraduate Scholarships
- International Excellence Scholarships – International Excellence Scholarships worth £2,000 (INR 2 Lacs) are awarded to foreign students beginning in 2020 who are pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s level degrees in mathematics and statistics for the first year of their studies.
- South Asia Undergraduate Excellence Award- High-achieving international students from South Asian nations including India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and others are given scholarships by the University of Nottingham that cover £7,000 (INR 7.2 Lacs) in tuition for the first year of study.
- CastleSmart Scholarship- The estate agency Castle Smart gives £6,000 (INR 6.1 Lacs) per year to a British undergraduate student (open to all nationalities). Candidates must create an engaging YouTube video outlining their educational and career objectives in order to be considered.
- Surfshark Privacy and Security Scholarship-A student who is currently enrolled as a high school, undergraduate, or graduate student in the United Kingdom will receive a reward of £1400 (INR 1.4 Lacs). The award is open to applicants of all nationalities, and you must submit an essay to be considered.
- Saltire Scholarships- For any degree level, students from Canada, the United States, India, Pakistan, Hong Kong, and China are eligible to apply for Saltire Scholarships to study in Scotland.
We hope the information above will assist you in the application process if you want to apply for scholarships in UK University. Numerous students have found their ideal university with the aid of Uni-Direction. If you’d like to be one of them, get in touch with a member of our team right immediately.