The top reasons to study in Dubai.
- February 1, 2023
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: study abroad consultants in Dubai Study Abroad in Dubai
The sheer glam and glitz of Dubai have captivated the imagination of many. For decades, Dubai has been the hub of trade and commerce. However, in recent times Dubai has also established itself as one of the most favoured destinations for higher studies. As a result, the education consultants in UAE get hundreds of queries from international students. Besides being a cosmopolitan city, Dubai is equally at the forefront of education of international standards. With the growing ex-pat population in the city, the quality of education has also soared. Here are significant reasons why you too should choose to study in Dubai program
- Home to well-known universities- Some of the best universities in the Middle East are established in Dubai. This gives the opportunity to students of the Arab world as well as students from around the globe for the quality education they prefer. These universities are among the top 500 universities as per the Global QS ranking. To ensure greater transparency in education, the university programs are reviewed by the education ministry of UAE and international accreditation bodies.
- Employment opportunities- Since Dubai is one of the strongest economies in the world, it also has huge employment opportunities. The city’s exponential rise in the field of tourism, socio-economic development and growth has made sure that the employability rate is high. So if one wants to serve some of the best multinational companies, Dubai is where one needs to share their resume!
- Diversity of culture- Another big reason to study in Dubai is the fact that a student gets a chance to interact with multiple cultures. People of different ethnicities and nationalities further their education in this city. Such diversities help in the expansion of a student’s viewpoint towards not just education but cultures and practices that are otherwise unknown to them. This diversity also adds to holistic education.
- Safe environment- Education can thrive only when a safe environment is provided for learning. Dubai, as an international education centre, has taken care of its security with a high level of security and surveillance which adds to the overall stability of the city. With low crime rates in the city, Dubai gives much-needed peace of mind to the ex-pats as native student groups to go on with their studies.
- Affordable living- Education should not only be quality based but also within the reach of everyone. As a cosmopolitan city, Dubai has echoed this sentiment. Unlike many countries of the West that have hefty tuition fees and high rents on homes and food, Dubai offers all of these amenities at a much lower cost. Students can also avail of the facility of tax-free policies on education.
- Off-campus life- For international students staying far away from their homeland, the need for a good off-campus life is as big as the on-campus infrastructure. After all those long hours of studies, the students might want some means to regale themselves. Dubai is one such city which won’t disappoint you on the same. There are numerous activities that students can enjoy such as parachuting, dune bashing, and quad biking which can give them the much-needed break from academics. For shopping enthusiasts, Dubai is again nothing less than a boon as there are plenty of shopping centres that house international brands for all product niches. This universal model has signified the positive change in Dubai in the overall power to perceive people from other countries.
So if you are also planning to give your career a new dimension, get in touch with education consultants in UAE now.