10 Qualities of Good Study Abroad consultants in Dubai
- May 8, 2018
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: study abroad consultants in Dubai
As a student, you are always looking to get in touch with study abroad consultants at the earliest so you can achieve their educational goals abroad. The crux of pursuing those goals is largely dependent on a reliable educational consultant service that has been consistently delivering the goods over the years. Finding exceptional educational consultants is not an easy task, but when you find them, they become the driving force of your business. Here we present to you the most known qualities of good study abroad consultants in Dubai.
- A personal, educational experience abroad:As the study abroad consultants in Dubai are in the business of giving education advice; having lived those experiences themselves is crucial to offering consultation to people going abroad. Though not all of them would have any personal experience traveling or studying abroad but they must be able to showcase their knowledge that they have gathered with proper training. But if you are looking for perfection, only that personal experience will give the extra advantage in how you relate to your client and the experience they are going to have.
- The right social/interpersonal skills: To break it down evenly, the study abroad consultants claiming to be the best in business must display the following attributes.
– Friendly:You know how that beautiful smile and positive tone in your voice works magic for your clients.
– Likable: The clients would be keen on seeing someone they can relate to. Therefore the education consultants must be likable. – Patience: Homestay problems, worried parents? You know patience is the name of the game.
– Professional: If the clients sense you don’t know what your’e talking about, they will never trust you and do business with you.
- Know and visit the places you are promoting:There is a reason why educational institution around the world spends millions of dollars on familiarization tours (FAM trips) – they work! When educational consultants visit the countries and places you are promoting as an agency, they become more clear and effective with client communication. This confidence translates into better advice and better sales.
- Speaking English and other languages fluently:This one should be a no-brainer; English and any other additional language your consultants speak will make their job easier and more productive in the international education sector.
Hire monolinguals at your own risk!
- Actualization and professional development:Being passionate about the education industry, reading blogs, industry publications, participating in conferences and networking events are keys to having a clear understanding of what is “really” happening in your sector and your market. It will allow you to discover new opportunities and market trends before your competition does.
- Having the right tools at work:In today’s world, technology plays a huge role in how we manage our time and resources. The perfect study abroad consultants will also put the latest technology to task for faster communication, follow ups and for information gathering that would speed up the process of a student looking to enroll themselves in their preferred universities.
- Attention to detail:Educational consultants deal with multiple processes at the same time (registrations, translations, visa processing, air tickets, insurance, etc.). The responsible study abroad education consultants in Dubai will not only have an eye to the detail but they would also be organized with regard to the state of affairs.
- Proactive:The perfect education agent is proactive towards all his projects and daily activities. They are always pushing and trying to find new opportunities and improve processes to get ahead of the crowd. Also, proactive people are often leaders that will help your agency push your projects and strategies forward. Make sure your consultants are properly trained and always listen to what the students and their family have to say about the consultants.
- Great presentation Skills:As an educational consultant, they should always be presenting one-on-one or to groups of people. Learning and developing amazing presentations to transmit their ideas and the persuasiveness of the message is something that these educational consultants should be good at.
- Being passionate about educational travel:This is no secret. People who are passionate about what they do are very successful. Educational travel consultants are no different. Being passionate about what you do is what unleashes greatness, happiness and success. Make sure everyone that works with you and around you has that spark, only this will take your business to the next level.
As we continue to see the interest to study abroad grow by leaps and bounds, International Placewell Consultants has now set the new landmark for other study abroad education consultants in Dubai to follow. We have been helping students get admissions, scholarships for education in as many as 24 countries. The services extend even further as we also have a dedicated team of consultants that are up for guidance to get a work permit in countries like Ireland, Canada, Great Britain and Germany.