What you need to know about studying in Dubai?
- November 5, 2022
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: study abroad consultants in Dubai Study Abroad in Dubai
During the academic year of 2020–2021, universities around the United Arab Emirates (UAE) experienced an increase in admissions of up to 50%. After additional lockdowns were announced, several students chose to enrol in universities in the United Arab Emirates. The epidemic catalyzed shifting students’ perspectives on the nation’s educational system.
In this blog, we will discuss why the study in Dubai program is so popular among Indian students
Where to Study in Dubai?
For international students, Dubai’s public and private institutions provide Bachelor’s, Associate’s, Master’s, Doctoral, and vocational degrees. Several foreign colleges have campuses in Dubai where international students can attend classes.
Since international partnerships are frequently centred in one of the major cities in the UAE, many institutions there have campuses abroad. Universities in Dubai are well regarded. Government sponsorship is rare for universities in the UAE. Dubai has a wide variety of excellent technical schools.
Registration for Dubai Academic Programs
- Ideally, freshmen should make three college visits every year—in April, July, and January.
- For graduate students, the months of July/August and December/January are ideal.
The majority of international students apply in the fall, while certain colleges in Dubai accept applications year-round (during the spring, summer, and fall admission cycles). The optimal time to apply is three to four months before the intake.
Admission Procedure to Study in Dubai
The following details how to apply to attend a college in Dubai, if you wish to study in Dubai, you should first research the programme you’re interested in, as well as any requirements or application deadlines.
Gather the required paperwork, which may include the following:
- Please fill out the application form.
- Proof of completion: diplomas & transcripts.
- Present Passport
- passport size recent picture
- The outcomes of mandatory standardized exams like the SAT, GRE, or GMAT.
- Scores on international English language exams such as the TOEFL, IELTS, or C1 Advanced.
- Write a resume, cover letter, and letters of recommendation for a study abroad.
- Necessary funds for application
Making an application to a university in Dubai is the last step in the enrollment process. Make sure you are aware of each university’s application requirements by carefully reading their websites. Indian students will profit from Dubai’s expanding appeal as a study-abroad destination due to the high expense of higher education in nations like the United States and Australia.
- Between 37,000 and 70,000 AED are paid annually to study in Dubai for an undergraduate degree.
- In Dubai, the annual cost of a master’s degree program is between 55,000 and 75,000 AED.
After reading the information, we hope you have a better understanding of why studying in Dubai is a popular choice for Indian students. We strongly urge you to speak with an Unidirection expert if you’re unsure about the scholarship to apply for depending on your preferred universities in Dubai.