Founded in 1895 and a University since 1966, Aston is based in the centre of Birmingham- home to over 65000 students and one of the most lively cities in Europe.
Aston is a highly reputed international university with a graduate employment success. It is ranked 5th in the UK and 1st outside London for Graduate Employability by the 2012 Sunday Times University Guide. The university is consistently ranked in the UK’s top 20 university confirming the high quality of education and research that the university imparts.
Birmingham as the city
- Birmingham is consistently ranked in the UK’s top 5 for “Overall Quality of Life”
- Is easily accessible .It is 90 minutes from London by train, or a 2 hour drive from the central London.
- Birmingham Airport connects Dubai with a direct Flight
- Home to over 65,000 students- a fantastic student city
- UK’s second largest and one of Europe’s liveliest and friendliest cities
- Star City – UK’s largest cinema Complex
- Europe’s new shopping capital with the “Bullring Mall”
In the most recent Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) Aston University
Achieved the following good results: (Maximum of 5*)
- Engineering & Applied Science
- Vision Science/ Psychology
Quality Assurance Agency Results
- Aston business School
Aston is ranked number 5 in the UK’s for Graduate Employability 2012
List of companies that have recruited Aston Graduates
- Cadbury Schweppes
- Ford Motor Company
- Price water house Coopers
- Procter & Gamble
Student societies such as Hindu, Islamic and Sikh societies celebrate religious diversity. There is a campus prayer room
For More information on studying at Aston university visit