Top Reasons for Which a Student’s German Visa Can Get Rejected
- August 3, 2018
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Study in Germany
Few experiences can be more devastating than getting the visa rejected for study in Germany for Dubai students. After all, the students invest a lot of time, money and energy before they appear for the final visa interviews. It all starts with finding the right schools, universities and then going ahead with a numerous applications. Since there a lack of tuition fees in Germany, the competition is anything but cutthroat. Therefore it is highly advised by the consultants in dubai for study in Germany to address these common reasons for which your Germany student visa may get rejected.
- The state doesn’t find your profile fitting for their future needs- Germany is in desperate need for young and educated minds that can serve their country in the capacity of skilled labors. They hope that the young population of abroad countries would eventually learn their language and get acclimatized to their systems. Although Germany requires a lot of engineers and scientists, they equally require the professionals from other fields as well. Therefore, it is suggested by the consultants in Dubai for study in Germany that you must refrain from applying to a certain course just because it there is a high of getting enrolled in that particular course. If the university finds out that you have zero interest on the subject, they might as well revoke or ex-matriculate you from the course which would further lead to cancellation of the student visa.
- Lacks of preparation for the interview- Some students appear for the interview with very little preparation and this makes the intent of the students pretty questionable. One must understand that the visa officers expect you to know some basic facts about Germany. More than the facts of Germany, they would like to see you preparedness and knowledge about the state and city where your school/university is located. Failure to some up with convincing answers on all of these would refusal of visa straightaway.
- Insufficient language level (either English or German) – As common as it is, the students apply to study a program in Germany that requires, for instance C1 German language even though they have A2 qualification. This poses doubt in the mind of the visa counselors with regard to whether the study in Germany for Dubai students would be able to comprehend the lecture and pass the exams successfully. Therefore, it is not wise to apply for the German study visa if you do not have high score in your IELTS or TOEFL.
- Inconsistency with your choice of study program- This usually comes in two forms. The first form is when students apply for master’s programs in Germany that are totally unrelated to what they did in their bachelor’s degrees. The second form is when a student applies for a second bachelor’s degree or a second master’s degree program in Germany. The bachelor’s degree is not that well regarded in Germany and having 2 bachelor’s degrees is like starting 2 educational paths and finishing neither of them. Also if you already have a master’s degree, the visa officer might wonder why you aren’t applying for a Ph.D. This can make you appear desperate and the visa officer would doubt if your true intention is to study.