Why Abroad Studies Is Better?
- July 17, 2019
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Study in Abroad
India is next only to China when it comes to number of students who apply to study overseas. And there have been quite a good number of reasons. The most common of them are the imbalance in the ratio of the number of higher educational institutes and students. Next is the stiff competition which is a domino effect of the former. Moreover, the students are now looking for maximum global exposure which cannot be attained by studying textbooks alone. Hence, the opportunity to study abroad checks all the right boxes. Let’s break down the reasons which make abroad studies better.
- Ease of admission- By no means are we trying to imply that almost anyone and everyone can have an easy go at the universities in Canada. But what truly has been the case is the fact there is less of a rat race involved in securing the admissions in the universities of abroad. Add to that the high cut-offs are depressing even for the brightest of students.
- Many options of courses and studies to choose from- This is another salient feature of most of the universities across the world. Contrary to the conventional approach of most of the Indian universities which push towards traditional courses, overseas education has a very practical approach. They always focus on offering courses that are more job-oriented. From providing courses as unique as data science and even music in the mainstream syllabus to the industrial training in the leading business institutions, they have it all.
- Better quality of education- Even though the standard of courses available across colleges in India is developing, there still seems to be a lack of opportunities for practical application of skills learned through conceptual understanding. This is the reason which hinders the job placements for students in India after graduation. The educational system has been such that it has always promoted mugging up facts instead of their practical application. This is where the overseas education hold the edge as they promote engagement of students in active learning through class participation, dialogue exchange, case studies, and practical off- and on-campus experiences that make learning fun and meaningful. And the biggest perk in this educational structure lies on the fact that the students are at the liberty to tailor courses as per student’s interest. Since a lot of students are on themselves to fend for their expenses, the universities also provide study abroad scholarships and the freedom to work on a part-time basis.
- Better research opportunities- Another important reason for many students finding the abroad studies feasible is the resources galore for their research studies. Most of the students of Science stream and Ph.D. level (regardless of the stream of study) rue over the lack of facilities for their thesis and research. Securing an admission at the top-ranked universities by securing USA university scholarships opens up a plethora of options which bolsters the dream of the students to excel and explore in their field of studies at the highest level.